Friday, January 11, 2013

New Year

The last time I wrote it was Christmas but now it has already been 11 days of New Year. The new year didn't start with me blogging and I feel bad for it. I honestly do BUT let's just say that I have kept myself busy, so I don't have time to write.

I will skip my Christmas brake. Why? Because...I mean, it was fun but in a way it was kind of messed up too. Let's just say my world took a turn and let's leave it at that.

But I will write about my internship, if I can call it that.
So, I have already work for a week in K-Citymarket. To be honest, I kind of like it but I will say that I'm not looking forward going there and I curse it after the six hours I have been there. Why? Well, I have no mood going there because the walk is long and I'm always sleepy when I go there and I curse it because I'm on my feet all day long and they are killing me after it, I think today, Friday, it was the first day my feet weren't killing me and my back didn't hurt (although, it's kind of starting to ache now).
So, what do I do there? For the past week I have:
- I open boxes
- I get the goods ready for display
- I check the shipments
- I put the goods on the display and shelves
- I clean up
- I do aamulla siivous (morning cleaning, what basically means that I walk around the store and check if all the goods are seen properly, like push them towards the front etc)
I think that's about it. Well, of course when I feel like dying, I eat lunch there XD I like to keep myself busy, I don't like just stand around, that's the reason I don't like aamulla siivous.

When I get home, I'll talk to people online and watch this.


I think it will be it, for now at least. :)






XOXO Natsumiiiii ^^
PS.  I don't know what to say here XD

No comments:

Post a Comment